Monday, April 08, 2019

oops nearly forgot.


Ooooops nearly forgot. 
I weighed in on Friday morning in case I forgot on the Saturday as I knew Saturday was going to be full on with the party...and the kids....

Anyways a loss of 400g to add to the total...slowly but surely the number is getting smaller!!
Still not setting goals...just chipping away at it week by week. 
I seem to set goals and when I don't achieve them, stuff it all up by eating my emotions. I do miss those cupcakes and and and....so we won't go there ehhhh 
I only have one long term goal and that is to be into a pair of jeans I have kept like forever for a cruise that I am doing next year with my sister.  Its definitely doable...but for the moment its one day at a time. 

2 comments:

  1. Kudos for the weight loss!!!! You are doing it!!! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the loss - small baby steps lead to big achievements :)

    ReplyDelete