Saturday, June 19, 2021

A better week.



After my post last Saturday I indulged a little bit more in self pity, eating more junk food but also thinking of a way to get myself out the “funk” I was in. By the end of the weekend I decided that I was going to go back to doing Lazy Keto. I enjoyed it last time I did it, the only reason I stopped was I was getting real bad reflux. My meds have been changed since then so fingers crossed that all will go well this time.  

So far all has been good. I started Monday morning and at weigh in this morning I’m already a kilo down 😊👏                                                                       I enjoy eating this way, I love the food I can eat and don’t seem to miss what I can’t have. Anyways it’s onwards and fingers crossed I can keep it up and keep the losses happening. 



Today being weigh in day I usually have a cheat day. More so when I have the 2 little grandies like I did this morning. But this morning I weighed in, had my coffee,  fed the kids and carried on. Maybe it was because Miss Summer was feeling poorly and running a bit of a temp I didn’t have time…but I think it’s more because I’ve settled into the keto way. Long may that last too. 

What else….
Jaydene’s baby is getting cuter by the day. Her time with Bub has been cut back by DCP as there excuse was “ she needed to grow up and sort out her life”   Wrong thing to say to her…a big “shit fight” is happening now between them all now. It’s so wrong 😑  Jaydene deserves to have that baby despite her past. She deserves at least that chance to prove she can be a mother.  



My work company has lost the contract in the shopping centre where I work.  My boss rang to let me know his small company cannot compete with the companies that have tendered BUT he has asked that I stay with him and work at the small shopping village just 3 k’s from where I live. Ironically that’s where I started working for him over 10 years ago. Anyways the Centre Manager in where I am working atm has said that the new company will keep them on….but under what conditions and hours no one knows yet. 
My boss has given 15 hours a week which is what I am doing now so I am very happy.  I’m happy that he thought enough of me to make the offer. Don’t know where he is going to fit me in on the roster, guess I will find out come July 1st when I start. I get on well with them all but still I’m not sure how that will go down with them.  
I know two are on the pension and just working to supplement their pension. Anyways, will wait and see.

UPDATE…. Miss Summer …. who was taken by Mummy up to Mandurah for Daddy pick up for his weekend access at lunchtime after she finished work …. has just been taken to hospital as she has got worse. Fingers crossed it’s nothing too serious.

Will leave you with little Miss Smudge….did I tell you about her? She was bought home by my son and granddaughter a few months ago, but somehow or other she has attached herself to me and Hubby.  She is growing up but still too full of kitten mischief.  Has wrecked a few of my good dining chairs by using them as scratching posts…even though she has one of her own. 





1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous kitten, so hard with Jaydene and that situation. Hope Miss Summer is ok. Congrats on your loss, I am still struggling... one day. Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete