Tuesday, June 29, 2021

All going ok…

 


This has been my goal the past week or so….just slowly does it.

I was rewarded on Saturday at my weigh in with a 300 gram loss.

Stayed on track till last night when I over indulged with crumbed chicken….not keto crumbed, and twice the amount I should have eaten. Little piggy I was. 

BUT this morning, I got up and carried on and put last night behind me. This is a major thing for me as usually after a indulge I get up, weigh and if scales tell me I have gained I go “blown it, may as well forget this week”.  

I know I’m not going to stay 100% perfect and keep on track but if I can climb straight back on the wagon after a lapse then I reckon I’m winning 🤩




This is Australia atm….COVID is definitely not going away. 

I am located in the south west corner of WA and fortunately not in lockdown, and hopefully we don’t. 

School holidays start after school Friday. It’s the little grandies weekend with their Dad, but if more COVID cases show up then I can lockdown see continuing and no visitation as Dad is in Perth.

Our new Mum Jaydene has got herself in strife and seriously jeopardised her chance of keeping her baby. Silly girl saw the baby’s father breaking the vro that is in place. They argued and he became violent (which is why the vro is in place) then when Mum tried to break the argument up Jaydene hit her which was seen by the police as Jaydene’s brother had rang them when the arguments started ….. and they turned up as she was hitting mum. Silly, silly girl. I was so hoping that the baby would change her. 

My last day of working in Bunbury tomorrow, no more travel into town for work. It’s back to the shopping centre just 3 k’s from home. I could have transferred over to the new company that has the cleaning contract but my boss asked me to stay with them.

Right….new book to read, catch you later. 


No comments:

Post a Comment