Sunday, October 17, 2021

A loss, then…….

Weighed in (lost 500g) Friday morning as that afternoon Shawn was hosting his friends and workmates to his birthday BBQ at ours. 

I worked at not over indulging and I didn’t, well not much, but come Saturday I could NOT stop eating, I made short work of the leftovers 😳

 I counted everything and believe me the damage was BIG. I was so peeved off at myself. 


We were so proud of our son. He handled hosting his party with ease and enjoying showing off us and his home to his friends. 
It’s been 5 years of him being drug free and out of trouble. In that 5 years, he has paid off all his fines, bought himself a car and a 4x4. He has had part time work which led him to the permanent position he has now. 
His friends and work mates that came to his bbq spoke very highly of him to us and kept on telling us what a great person he is. So so proud. 

Anyways Sunday I got my act together and I’m very firmly back on track. 

Fingers crossed  I haven’t done too much damage 🤞  

I’ve got till Saturday to rectify the damage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment