Saturday, October 23, 2021

I managed…..

 Another loss…700g down. I’m happy with that, especially as last Saturday I ate as though eating was going out of fashion. 

I’ve had my 1st week of work with the new company that took over. Wonderful friendly people so far, very professional but not over the top. Not a real fan of the uniform…..mainly coz I think I look like a policeman 👮‍♂️….but because I have to have the shirt tucked in (which shows off my belly apron 😳) wear a belt and also because I have to iron the dratted  thing!! I do not iron!! Going to have to dig deep and find the darn thing. I’ll get a pic of me in uniform soonish. My supervisor is a lovely lady and has given me the hours I require. That was made hard for her because centre management has cut down our cleaning time in the centre by over 2 hours. They not too happy about those changes 😚


 



I’m nearly at my first weight loss mini goal, and I do have to admit though sometimes I feel I’m not getting there fast enough BUT I am FEELING  a heck of a lot better within myself. 



1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the loss. I gained what you loss! Glad the job is working out so far. New jobs can be stressful. I like the 30 Day message. I am close to giving up but I realize losing weight is a choice and takes time.

    ReplyDelete