Monday, October 04, 2021

I’m back….

 We had the best 6 nights away. So relaxing, so quiet and peaceful. Just me and hubby enjoying the great outdoors. 

My weight was down 700g before I left and I hoped to be able to maintain that loss whilst away. BUT, even though I did beach walk almost every day and eat fresh fish I did indulge. Came home to a 1.4 gain and fluid retention. My ankles for some reason were 3 sizes bigger than normal 😳  Anyways I got straight back on the wagon, followed all my ww rules and have been planning and tracking.    Shhhhhh…a sneak look at my scales has shown I am quickly losing the gain. 

Some pics…

Before we left Skye my foster daughter (and my granddaughter) passed her driving test on her first attempt, so proud of her 😍
Our first night camp was with our best friends who live 7 hours away from us, great to catch up with them. We stayed there on way back too 


Our destination…rugged but beautiful coastline
Some mighty big blowholes. Too calm for any big “blows”
Most beautiful sunsets and sunrises 
Our camp on wheels. So easy to unpack, set up and boil the kettle and cook a meal. 

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful photos. Looks amazing.
    You’ll lose that gain quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your photos, how neat to get away from it all. Stew and I are hanging out to get away again. Sadly, in lockdown again.

    ReplyDelete