Saturday, October 09, 2021

And onwards

 This cat of mine….just look at it. A real little lady she is….NOT!!

Actually she is a real menace. Spoilt rotten she is too. Thinks she is a dog and is constantly chewing/ripping up paper. Has a “you beaut” scratching house/poles and what does it do….scratch and claw my near new dining chairs….one is just wrecked 😢 

Another thing she does is sleep in our room, has her own blanket in the corner, but if we move any time after dawn she is “kangaroo hopping” over us to wake us up so she can be fed. Persists till we get up. Last few mornings I have had no work and no grandkids so when she started at 5.45 am I grabbed her and put her in the other bathroom with her cat kibbles and shut the door!!  I made sure she then had to wait till I was up and ready to feed her in my time.



I love her dearly, quirks and all.


Other news. The cleaning company I work for, and have done so for over 10 years has been told. Boss man is retiring due to illness.
So new bosses, new rules coming up. Met the new lady boss Tuesday and signed up to work. Will see how it goes. 

Little ones are with Dad this week. Skye has been out staying with friends and family….all enjoying last week of school holidays. 

Weigh in this morning…..I hopped on the scales, read it, read it again…..moved them and read it and read it again, must have done that about 10 times. I lost 1.6. Yep 1.6!!!
I was over the moon. 
After our trip away I came back with swollen ankles…a lot of water retention so I’m thinking that was a lot of my gain.
Anyways…ww is working for me. I’m happy, I’m not denying myself anything, I just make sure if I eat it, I track it 😊. The day before yesterday I craved bread. I ate way more than I usually eat, but I tracked it…and then made sure the next day I had none. Balance ehhh.. 


1 comment:

  1. Yay to the weight loss! The cat is adorable! I have a spoiled rotten cat also…they own us!!!

    ReplyDelete