Saturday, April 02, 2022

Been a long week.

 It’s been a very long week. I worked Monday to Thursday and I really struggled through all 4 shifts. They are only 4 hours but believe me when you feeling crappy those 4 hours go forever. 

I’m still struggling. I had a phone consult  with my Dr and was prescribed some antibiotics but I’m still coughing and snuffly. Even though I’m better than what I have been I’m still not feeling good at all. I’m tired, grumpy and emotional and yep eating all those feels. 

So this mornings weigh in, which I seriously debated with myself about doing, showed a 1.1 gain……I suppose it could have been worse πŸ˜’πŸ˜Ÿ☹️😫 

The rate at which I’m going I’ll never loose this dratted weight. 

And I’m beginning to wonder if I’m ever going to feel better 😏





3 comments:

  1. I had a 0.8 gain this week. Emotional eater. But we both need to not give up. I want to get this weight off once & for all. I hope your well soon. I know when I am sick I head to the old comfort food.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are feeling better. I'm glad that your doctor prescribed some antibiotics...hopefully they kick the rest of this right out of your system

    I feel the same...will I ever get rid of this weight???? But we can!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you get to feeling better soon

    ReplyDelete