Monday, April 18, 2022

Easter Weekend.

 First up….weighed in Saturday morning, a 100g down. Since weigh in I’ve eaten everything I shouldn’t have. Hot cross buns and chocolate galore….I’ve made a real pig of myself. Why can’t I just have a taste of something and be happy? Nahhhh not me, I’m not happy till I scoffed the damn lot!!! Then go….why did I do that???   Stupid that’s what it is. Holiday coming up in June, remember the goal I made for myself in June, well that isn’t going to happen now is it? 

Holiday in June, yep that’s still happening, though the goal I set for it isn’t!  It was very doable but I keep eating and haven’t achieved much yet 😙😚But Easter is done, and there is still the rest of this month and all of May to go yet soooooo let’s see what happens. 

Now my cough/cold/reflux….. The cough is still happening, not as frequent but I’m coughing. Still have slight sniffles….but they only seem to happen when I wear my mask. I’m booking another appointment to see or talk to my Doctor. 

Yesterday I got to see my gorgeous little great granddaughter….isn’t she just the cutest? 


My son, the granddad….or “Grumps” as he is to be called. Jahzara loved his voice. 


Isn’t she gorgeous? Loved the bag her few little eggs were in, wasn’t interested in the eggs.


No comments:

Post a Comment