Saturday, May 21, 2022

Another weigh


On this day in 2018 we were in Dayton, Ohio at the Ham radio Fest. Hubby and I were talking about it this morning and saying how lucky we were we got the trip in before Covid.









  

What a trip it was….5 days there meeting all hubby’s radio friends in person. Then on to LA, then Alaska before cruising the Inside passage to Vancouver, meeting a longtime Facebook friend there before flying to London. Would I do it again…..hell  yes!!!  So much there we didn’t do that we would like to do….but don’t know if we will get there again. Next in line is New Zealand, done day trips at a few places our cruise ship stopped in, but hopefully next time we’ll hire a camper van and go touring.


Today, weigh in day. Down 400grams. Last few days of WW, I’ve dropped the membership for the time being, was just wasting my money.  See what I can do without it. Still have 3 kilo to go to get to my lowest weight I achieved before losing the plot.


Went to Williams soccer game. Played defence and wow he was good!! He reckons it’s his favourite position to play. 

Right, I’m out of here. Been a glorious day, calm before the storm I think as tomorrow a big front is coming in and bring thunderstorms. I’ve washed today so better go and get it off the line.

Catch you next time. 












 

No comments:

Post a Comment