Friday, May 27, 2022

Taking a break

I am taking a break from weighing in. I am over dieting, counting points, counting calories, fasting…. I’m sick of the whole merry go round I’ve put myself on. I’m over it….I keep self sabotaging myself, then think what the heck, over eat, hate myself and go back “dieting”


I AM DONE


I’m giving myself a rest.

Today I started packing my bag for our holiday. Found out all my fat comfy clothes, I’m going to enjoy this break. We leave Friday. I work Monday to Thursday so only have Sunday to finish getting myself organised. I work tomorrow morning, go home, get changed, drink a coffee then I have Williams soccer game to go too, and then I’ll do the rest of our shopping. 


Got a message from Centrelink the other day, August 20th I start getting the “aged” pension….I can officially retire from work if I want too. I apparently can earn $320.00 a fortnight without my pension being effected so till we organise my retirement holiday next year I will organise to only work 3 shifts a fortnight from that date. 


Right….time to go shower and organise myself for my early morning shift. 





3 comments:

  1. I am taking a break from calorie counting. I am so over dieting. Or should I say I am tired of not having any success. If I could see results it would help keep me going. I have been getting nowhere for close to a year now. It is harder the older I get. I know I don't want to be old & fat. I hope you had fun at Williams game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good on you! I’m totally the same! Enjoy your well earned holiday

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should have signed the above comment from Rhonda not Anonymous

    ReplyDelete