Saturday, May 14, 2022

It’s wet and miserable…

 A wet and cold miserable day here today.

Was going to go to William’s soccer game today but after a bad night I was tired and not up to it. Was a away game and it being cold and wet I decided against it. Apparently they had an epic game and even managed to score a goal. Not bad for a team of under 9 boys, 95% of them never played the game before!!

I’m disappointed now that I missed it. 


Weigh in day. Managed to lose some of my big gain of last week but still got 1.4 to get down to the weight of my 1st weigh in of this round. But I’m feeling a lot better for the week on track. I’ve relaxed a little today and had a few small indulgences but tomorrow it’s back to it. 

Just over 2 weeks to go and I’m off work and on leave. So looking forward to it.  Shawn and Skye will be here to feed the cat, chooks and ducks. 

Skye is working 3 or 4 shifts a week at my work place doing the night clean. Not over keen about it but looking forward to her first pay 💰                                        I was very surprised that she even took the job, she is as lazy as but watching her do her work it was good to see her do an amazing job. 



No comments:

Post a Comment