Monday, May 02, 2022

Continued from last week…..

 


So….after I wrote post last week I continued on being a real 🐖  🐷  for a few days before I finally got my act together. OMG those scales of mine weren’t happy with me at all. But I did keep it together and got most of the weight off….then can you believe it ate myself silly over the weekend. 😞🤷‍♀️


Saturday William played his first ever game of soccer, they tried but lost 7 to 0. But hey, they are all new to the game, never played before and the team they played played last season. William (#59) started off as goalie and I was so darn proud…he stopped 4 goals, and only let 2 in. Half time he was mid field and did well….but came off with 5 minutes to go feeling sick. It was a warm day and he just couldn’t run anymore.  After the game we took William out for a celebration lunch 🥗 Then it went downhill from there. 

Sunday was the local fair so we took the kids, more food, more yummies….but I woke up this morning all ready for a day on track and as writing this tonight…stayed on track. 

Nope, I ain’t a quitter, one day I will succeed again…..


3 comments:

  1. I can so relate to all this..... one day again I hoope to get my shit together lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so me. I get myself under control and then I spiral out of control when ‘life’ happens. It’s a vicious cycle. Keep the faith. You have the desire and you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure why this is posting as anonymous…but it’s MaryFran over at beliefinmyself!

      Delete