Sunday, July 24, 2022

Lowered my hours

 

Bring on end of August…I’m lowering my hours down to a shift a week. As of this week though I’ve lowered them from 4 shifts to 3 so I’m only doing Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays. My knee is going to love it, less pressure on it from all the walking on concrete…there just no give in it!! Still have to get an appointment with Centrelink and find out for sure what hours I can work without it affecting my pension too much. Going to have to really sort out a budget methinks. 

Weight…..I’m on 2nd week of watching what I eat instead of eating what I like when I feel like and I’m starting to feel better for it. Not following any program, just eating sensibly and not over indulging. Hopefully reflux will settle down more, I’m still getting some oesophageal spasms but I start a new medication tomorrow. I have rejoined new challenge on my online weight loss group which starts on the 1st of August…hope I don’t self sabotage myself. 

1 comment:

  1. I have not had the best weigh ins. As a matter of fact my weight stay exactly the same this entire month. So I'm trying to do exactly what you are doing which is eat healthy and less all of it. I am envious you're able to cut hours.

    ReplyDelete