Wednesday, August 03, 2022

Started new challenge

 Well it’s on my mark, get set and go….

The start of another new round with my online weight loss/support group.  I’ve had some good rounds and some darn bad ones but over the years I’ve been doing these challenges….no matter what diet I am doing….I always seem to sabotage myself. Somehow I have to stop it and try and stop the yo-yo’ing, I just have to. Gotta to get my head in the right place and do it. I know it will be hard, I’m going to slip as I’m not perfect…but I’ve got to learn to reset and pick myself up before that 1 slip turns into a landslide. 

I’ve started this challenge with all good intentions so fingers crossed for me. I’m not dieting as such this time round, no weight watchers, keto, 5:2…just eating sensibly and watching my portions. 


All else is going ok in the world of Jen.

I’m enjoying the less hours, particularly this week. It’s been so windy and wet and keeping the shopping centre clean in those conditions has been to say the least has been very challenging.

Talking about challenging….my littlest two grandies have been too. OMG…they have been sooo naughty. Think they are a little lost and feeling abandoned by their Dad. He has seen them once for 4 hours since the beginning of April. Ohh and has been down to watch 1 game of Williams soccer and Kylee had to offer him the fuel money to do that.

He has his partner had a big argument and she kicked him out (it was her house) and he was living in his car. So trying to sort that relationship out and his work became his priorities 😏 He took on extra shifts, applied for managerial positions and pushed his kids to the back burners. 

William was rushed to the childrens hospital in Perth last week for tooth surgery. He lives 40 minutes away and did he come see him …. no of course not 😡

Anyway before I get on my “high horse” and say things I shouldn’t say I better wrap this up and go clean up my kitchen, dishes to do. Then it will be a cup of hot chocolate and bed.

Till next time…..


1 comment:

  1. Great post Jen. You are sounding very positive! You can do this

    ReplyDelete