Sunday, August 21, 2022

Got the flu

 I’m not feeling very well at all.

Got an irritating cough that no matter what I take, or suck it just won’t go away. I’ve had very little sleep, even though I slept up high on 3 pillows. I honestly feel like crap. Over it. 

Taken 3 rat tests and they all negative so it’s not Covid. But will take another one tonight.

The kids have had time off daycare/school due to the same  thing….so looks like they’ve past it on…😬


Weigh in was Saturday, 600g down. Still working on reduced portions. STILL need to work on my water, drinking nowhere near enough.

Kids have turned up for the night….bring on bedtime, I’m heading to bed at the same time. Spoke to my boss earlier and he’s got someone to cover my shift tomorrow, no way can I work feeling like this.

Till next time….

No comments:

Post a Comment