Saturday, August 13, 2022

2nd week.

What a wet, cold and miserable week it has been. We did have a little bit of sunshine mid week but boy it was still so cold. 

Been quite good food wise. Watching my portions sizes but still have to get more water down inside me. Trying hard, and will keep persisting, I know I need too. Need to get a few more steps happening too. Soon I go down to one day a week so plan to meet up with my friend and start up our jabberwalking again. Anyway weigh in result, 100g off. 


William had his school assembly. Micheal got Covid again (2nd time) and couldn’t make it, BUT Bozo (Dad)drove down to watch William and his class host the assembly. Stayed long enough for a cuddle and a quick talk then drove all the way back to Perth as he had work at 4am. My god, if you going to drive that far why not hang around and spend time with the kids after school. 

Anyways, off to dish up dinner. Lazed around all day as it’s been so wet so not overly hungry.


No comments:

Post a Comment