Monday, March 13, 2023

Back Pain

 Another week gone. 

Been a slow week exercise wise, last Monday was the last day I walked. Have had a lot of back spasms, very painful at times.


I was in a car accident when I was a teenager and received quite a severe back injury. Every now and then it flares up and causes me grief….this is the worst it has been in a long time.
I’ve also got a jaw ache, don’t know if they are related at all, but if pain persists I will be getting it checked out. 
Went up and saw our friends the other day, we are joining them for the trek. Now to work out the permits to travel through indigenous land and start the planning. It’s quite exciting, been a long time since we’ve done this type of trek. 
Kylee has managed to get kids into before school care so they have been sorted. She is also going to take personal leave from her bakers job while we away. William is having a lot of anxiety issues with her working nights, so she needs to be around whilst we gone. He has already asked me if we coming back… poor lil lad. 

Right, weigh in day. A loss of 800g.



1 comment:

  1. A good massage can help with back pain. If you don't feel better soon a trip to the chiropractor may be in order. Great job with the loss.

    ReplyDelete