Monday, March 27, 2023

Birthday Girl

Little Summer had been sooooo looking forward to this day, her 5th birthday party. All her pre-schools friends were invited and 14 of the 18 invited came along with their parents. Her Dad and his partner came, Micheal (her mum’s partner) and his 2 daughters came, and of course I was there. Hubby bowed out, too noisy for him!!!
Little Miss was so excited but a little overwhelmed with all the attention being focused on her. 

It was held at the Beach Volleyball centre which is also home to lots of Inflatables, about 10 bouncies to play on. Ohhh my the kids had the best time. Boys and girls running and playing in every direction.


 And she nearly cried when it came to the cake, look how overwhelmed she was. She so loved it. Didn’t mummy do an awesome job, she made it and decorated it herself.

Today she wore her crown and Birthday Girl badge to school and took cupcakes for everyone including her teachers. 


This is my brother and I taken at Rays funeral. 

I’m still coming to terms with the news he gave me on his 73rd birthday back in February. Rod has been diagnosed with dementia. I believe it is early onset but I’m not sure. So not only was reeling from Ron, then Ray then now this with Rod. 

And then the other day one of our close radio friends passed away. Tex and hubby have been talking many years on the radio. We stayed with him at his house on our travels over on the East Coast and caught up with him at a Hamfest in Ohio when we travelled to America and Canada. 

Getting old is sux 🫤

I’ll say goodnight with a report of a 800g loss on the demon scales this morning. 

1 comment:

  1. Summer looks like a sweet girl...good she enjoyed her party...Peta

    ReplyDelete