Monday, March 20, 2023

Emotions

 Emotions play a huge part of my weight gains and of course my losses. Since I’ve started back on ww I have noticed a pattern. One week I have a good loss and the following week I have a gain or just a small loss. This week I had a 300g gain. I’ve done nothing much different to usual…except Friday after 7 long weeks we were able to say a final goodbye to my cousin Ray. It was a tough day and my eating was a little off. Anyways, I still managed to stay within my points. This week I’m trying to cut out snacks, sweet and salty popcorn has been my friend ALL this week with me eating 2 snack bags a day, sometimes 3 😳😳


My favourite pick of Ray. It was taken at my Mum’s 80th birthday. These 2 had the same wicked sense of humour. I think the pic above shows that. 

I know I’m going the miss the old bugga…we had a great bond. I’m going to miss the unexpected visits, the phone calls and him. Life is just not fair sometimes. He got sent to do his job and never came back. I just hope that his family get compensated for the loss his life, it should have NEVER happened. 

Anyways on to another week. Hope I get a loss next week…only 2 months before we pack up and head off on our trek. 

1 comment:

  1. I read your first line and I was like "I just wrote and posted about emotions and eating today". The same thing happens to me. Emotions play such a huge part of my weight loss and healthy living! Hugs to you as you adjust to life without Ray!

    ReplyDelete