Monday, March 18, 2024

A busy week ahead..

 First week of my challenge to myself is done and dusted. I lost 600 grams and I’m pleased to say it was easy. I ate 3 healthy meals a deal making sure they were filling and within my points. A few challenges but I aced them….go me šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»

Skye went and got herself a bank loan a month or so ago as she wanted a 4 wheel drive. Anyways she found one within her price range and has bought it. 



It’s a big commitment, she has this loan to pay back, she took that out over 5 years. There’s licensing, insurance, fuel, maintenance and  all her other things like board, phone, clothes…… But she thinks she can do it. She working 2 jobs and has just been made permanent at her 2nd one. 

I had my 2 youngest grandies on Friday night and Saturday. Young man was no problem but ohh lil Miss nearly 6 is a handful at times, especially bedtime. Never used to be but lately Mum has been pulling her hair out with her….and I can tell you my patience was running out Friday night !!



Saturday morning fun and games. Miss turned into my hairdresser….lots of giggles. šŸ¤­ 

I’ve work in the morning. Then shopping.
Wednesday is part 1 of the kids sports day…..long distance running, high jump, long jump, hop step annd jump and vortex throwing. and I’m going to watch William compete. Last year he got 1st in all these events.
Thursday, morning tea with some work mates. 
Friday part 2 of sports day. All the sprints and team games. Then I’m driving them to Mandurah where there Dad will pick them up and have them for the weekend. 
Mum is having a weekend away with her boyfriend, they going camping with her brother.

Right…good night. 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Grandbabies are the best we had our grandson all week, last week then the two girls for the night so they could visit each other as both are by different baby momas. Hope you have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your granddaughter's new truck. She is really becoming a very responsible young lady. Working 2 jobs that is tough.

    ReplyDelete