Monday, March 11, 2024

Weeks are rolling by….

 Just a short post.

Not a great deal happening. Spent the weekend down in Manjimup with my sister. Throw in a night of speedway action and it was a guaranteed good weekend. Just what I needed.  

So with a few drinks, some yummy food, lots of talking, a night of speedway and catching up with some friends it was a much needed relaxing weekend. 

Arrived home refreshed.

Monday morning weigh in saw a 300g drop on the demon scales. 

I am setting myself a goal, the last few months my scales have yo-yo’ed up and down a few kilo’s, so I am giving myself a month to get down to my last set goal of 15 kilo off. That was before Christmas I achieved that. I’m under 2 kilo’s away from it but I so desperately want to get back there….so I can keep moving downwards again. A few challenges in the weeks ahead but I’ve proved this weekend I can go enjoy myself and not go overboard. 

 Catch ya next time around. 



No comments:

Post a Comment