Monday, March 04, 2024

Battling on….

 Weigh in day…..yes I did weigh in. Despite being on track I am still a kilo off weigh in on the 19/2/24 (my birthday week)

This week is going to be a challenge, I’ve got a bit on. Lunch out twice this week, plus a weekend away. Yay….its sister weekend. Looking forward to that….and a speedway night… πŸš— πŸš™ 


This past week I’ve done quite a bit of spring cleaning and culled a lot of unnecessary “stuff”   I cleaned out my bookshelves  and books that the grandies no longer read or want were passed onto a local daycare. Books my own kids used as reference books for school projects were given to school to cut up and use for their “projects” Books that I was able to be parted with were given to Coles to put on their Telethon stand to sell. I must admit my bookshelf does look a lot tidier. 

A dear friend from Victoria came over to Perth with her hubby, he had work here. She hired a car and drove down and spent half the day with me while her hubby worked. I was so happy to see her, it’s been a few years since I last saw her. We went walking along the beach and my phone (which I thought I’d left in the car) fell out of my pocket. Long story cut short….when I realised I had lost it and no one had found it I went and reported it and was in process of cancelling my bank cards when Helen decided to ring it again and it was answered. Pheeeeeewwwwwwwww     It was found in the water and luckily cover protected it…😘😘😘

Helen got to see a few places in Bunbury that she didn’t expect to see 🀩🀩





No comments:

Post a Comment