Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Am going great!!

Had a great day today, had a sleep in seeing as there was no work. Was going to go for a long walk before breakfast but it was PELTING down with rain so I instead turned on the cd player and put a real upbeat cd on and danced as I vacuumed the house. Felt real good !!

Had grilled tomato on 2 pieces of toast for breakfast.
Tuna, tomato and cheese grilled on toast for lunch .
Chicken Fettucinne and vege's will be for tea.

Had a visitor this arvo, a girlfriend I hadn't seen for ages, ran into her in town on Saturday while getting my eyes checked and told her to come out for coffee seeing as today was a public holiday. Ohhhhh forgot to mention that ehhhh, need NEW glasses, my eyes have weakened. Have chosen some new frames, with the help of my friend Ros, very different to the ones I wear now but I like them. Will have to put a new pic up when I get them, won't I?

Been up to see the mother in law and had a catch up, because of work I don't get to see her as often as I should. She fell and broke her hip in October and it has set her back some. For an 80 year old she is very independent and still does all her own gardening, housework etc, and she hates not being able to do things the way she used to as the hip is not healing as fast as she would like it to be. Anyways she is getting there and thats the main thing.

So yes, I am going great, achieved something and had a catch up....and still tracked and planned too. Resisted some temptations(Ros had some lovely carrot cake, and mum had some homemade bikkies) and only gave in to some licorice (mmm must look that up too, haven't yet) but I think I have done well. Am still on track to a loss this week, I really need one to give me a boost after my few bad weeks...come on Saturday.....

No comments:

Post a Comment