Saturday, April 29, 2006

I am devastated!!

I weighed in this morning and now I know the reason I had butterfly's in my tummy....I GAINED 600 grams and I can't understand why. I tracked and counted, excersised and even wrote down when I went over points and why. But 3 points in a week with all the excersise I do and the bonus points I had earned should not have made such a difference. I just cried, and I mean really cried when the scales went up!! My leader Deb did console me some, and I still went and had my hair done, but been home a few hours now and I am still very upset. Got to go and do my measurements yet, they are due to be done, but still too upset yet.....

1 comment:

  1. sorry to hear you gained , ireally feel for you especially when you done so well during the week. you have lost a good amount of weight so maybe it is a plateau like they say can happen some times.i lost 1.2kg this week but it has taken 7 weeks to loose 3.6kg. i have a pattern of lose one week gain the next but don't ask why coz i don't have a clue. it can be so dihearting.keep your chin up high and soldier on. the hard work will pay off soon for you. have a good week and please cheer up as you have done so well to get hear today . you have come so far.....keep on going take care

    ReplyDelete