Wednesday, April 12, 2006

My own worst enemy....

TTOM has a lot to answer to ..... I just can't control the cravings. I know that my period is due, I know that I crave sweets, I buy all the right ww food to help make the choices easier and what do I do. Like a zombie I head to the food, in the fridge, the pantry, ignoring the ww food and go to the yummiest sweetest definetly not ww food I have !!!! (My hubby has no weight problem so the food is there because of him, I can't deny him because I am dieting) Where is my "won't power"???? Anyways I weigh in Saturday, pleaseeeeeeeeeee don't let me have do too much damage!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I get sugar cravings at that time of month too. So what i do is, buy a bag of really nice lollipops like the creamy chupa chups.And i suck on them madly whenever the craving hits. And they are only half a point :o)

    ReplyDelete