Thursday, April 27, 2006

Brrrrrrrrrrr mornings too cold !!!

This morning at 6am as we usually do, Deb and I took off for our morning walk. But we spent most of the walk trying to keep warm, it was 5 degree's !!! (The day didn't get much warmer either) And you should have seen the smoke, and the smellllll (Deb and I nearly choked) from everyone starting up their fires. Anyways we decided, the walks are going on the backburner for awhile, we still will walk weekends, but every morning now I will be cranking up the stereo and dancing, or doing my dvd's or video's. I can't not excersise, I don't lose weight unless I do and I enjoy it.
Still going well this week....no major upsets or spurges, (welllllllll had a few drinkies with dear hubby, it's his birthday today) geeeeeee really hoping for a loss this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment