Saturday, January 13, 2007

Had the lurgy....


Have had a dose of the lurgy....thanks Rae, must have got it when I visited your blog and gave you a get well hug !!! Didn't want it thou....but seem to be over the worst of it all now. Today for the first time this week...I walked, yayyyyyy... it felt good to be out again. If nothing else the lurgy has kept me really focused and on track .... who feels like eating when your're sick and can't keep anything down anyways?? But since recovering I seem to have found my wagon and climbed back on ready to roll onwards and downwards yet again!!! Want to see if somehow I can get over this fear of goal that I seem to have and get down there and stay there.....

To everyone that has visited my blog and left comments since Jaydene's birth.....I would like to say thanks to each and everyone of you for the best wishes. Jaydene is coming along fine now...much to our relief. She is feeding well and gaining weight...will keep you all updated on her progress, along with "Jenna's" other little 8 darling's.



4 comments:

  1. Glad you are so much better more focused and also back on the wagon...good for you Jen...
    My pleasure for the best wishes Jen...you must be so over joyed with your huge family now...
    Berrie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Won't stay long as I don't want the lurgy as well.
    Hubby already has a summer virus that is slowing him down. I'm not getting too close if you know what I mean...
    Do hope you are brighter soon.
    cjxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great info to know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

    ReplyDelete