Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Sitting here pondering.....


yeaa, yeaa I know that could be dangerous......hehehe
But honestly....am sitting here thinking/pondering about the past year. It bought menopause (its sux!!) my 50th and my daughters 21st birthdays (wooohooo what a party we had) another grandchild (Thomas) a Eagles grandfinal win (yeehaaaa!!!) a tornado go through just missing my house by a few hundred metres (eeekkkkk very scary)....just to name a few things.
But I will remember 2006 mostly for the friendships I made through ww meetings and the forums online. I have more friends now than I have ever had. Some I have even travelled to meet and can't wait too meet again...
These friends mean the world to me and have been so supportive and encouraging as I struggle my way to goal. I could not have got as far as I have without them.
ohhhhh yeaaaa no bub yet.....lost another bet ......sheeeeeeeeeeeeez !!!

6 comments:

  1. You have had quite an exciting year and yes, supportive friends are so important.
    Good luck with all your dreams in 2007.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a year Jen, and you have also lost so much weight, not much more to go. I can't wait to see the pics of your new grandbaby, you remind me of my MIL in that way, she can't wait either!
    I know what you mean about friendship, sometimes that is all that keeps us going... good luck for 2007
    Mel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen...your support means the world to me also...I dont know what I would have done without you as a constant support to me...I have truly been blessed to have met you all those many months ago..
    Berrie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's the time of year for pondering isn't it! but i can see that youn are looking at it bright and cheery, so thats a great thing! Espcially for friendships, they are always a blessiing and i feel blessed for knowing you jen! you are a wonderful woman!
    Wishing you all the best for 2007, yay!
    Mwah!
    Rae :)
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. *mwahhhh* hugs and kisses for you sweets, i too feel the same way, its amazing how quickly friendships form and how many form, i love the WW boards, as a mum of 4 there my link to the outside world, and what a world it is, so many gorgeous people with amazing outlooks on life, you are an inspiration to me Jen, my life is better having 'met' you.

    .... NO baby yet?!?!! wowzers i bet mums getting a little fed up lol i know i would be!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow still no baby, poor thing.

    I tend not to ponder on things, I just do them. At the moment I am dreading/looking forward to my last semester at university before becoming a registered nurse.

    After that I dunno LOL prolly look for a job :)

    ReplyDelete