Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Thanks....



Just wanted to say thank you to all those that responded to my last post. I didn't expect you all too as I was just getting it off my chest....but I appreciate the kind thoughts, I really do.

Shawn, my son, is when using cannabis a very "self centred", a real "woe is me" person with physcotic tendencies. You never know what he is going to do or say. Been lucky that he has never physically harmed anyone but he has shown that he is more than capable of it thou. Have been lucky he does show his love for his partner Hannah and his little girls, he cares for them...he really does but he needs the cannabis more than them it seems. He knows he hurts all his family and he admits it to us quite freely but will he do something about it......who knows? He has done it once before...and I live in hope he can again.

Went in and helped them move last night.....they have moved in with friend...but apparently they have cleaned up .... gee they would have had to....yuk it was filthy!!! Anyways got a cuddle of little Jaydene....isn't she a cutie...??



Was off to the funny farm today. For those that don't know, I work on a market garden where they grow carrots, potato's and onions...and soon broccolli. Can be a bit of a dirty job at times ..... have a look at the other pic. I had to grade all the rubbish out of the onions that were just harvested...what a "grot" ehhhhhhh? You should see me after a full day....that was just a few hours....Just as well I don't mind getting dirty........
ooohhhhhhhh I weighed in last night....and was very surprised to find I lost 300 grams. I have joined in The At Home Easter Challenge...to see if I can get under my goal weight by Easter. Only 2.6 kilo's to go now....but have yoyo' ed so many times and hoping the challenge will help me to stay focused.



6 comments:

  1. Hiya Jen,

    Bubs is such a cutie! Good to hear you a little more positive hun, i know to well how hard it can be and even harder to let them go along there way *mwah* hang in there hunny, your amazing! Well done on the 300g

    ...Erica x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so awful when your hands are tied. it is soohhhh hard to let go when you know what is happening.
    It is not your fault.
    Some unwise choices are being made by other people & it is impossible to live their life & yours as well.
    You take care of you and the Easter challenge sounds like a great Idea.
    Hugs cj

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen!! I have just read back over your blog... right back to the start!! Hun, you have come such a long way, just wanted to say well done, the change in you is absolutly amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen how beautiful do you look all dirty like that....LOL...
    Jen you are doing well with your emotional eating considering all you are going through...you are always in my thoughts..
    Berrie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jaydene is just gorgeous...........and so are you when you're clean Jen..... LOL ....talk about being a grot!!! I would have put you in the washing machine along with your clothes!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jaydene is just gorgeous...........and so are you when you're clean Jen..... LOL ....talk about being a grot!!! I would have put you in the washing machine along with your clothes!!!!

    ReplyDelete