Monday, November 24, 2008

All good....



The scales were kind to me this morning.
I resisted all temptation of emotional eating after my little "bingle" on Saturday. It was hard...but glad I did as the scales showed I was 900 grams down from last week.....making me now 70.1

Insurance company has been in contact with me, I have given them all my details, have my claim number and now have to get 2 quotes...and then my car can be repaired....

Now fingers crossed for another good week and let me get back into the 60's AGAIN !!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jen. Thanks for popping by my blog and saying Hi :) It is always nice to meet people in this lovely cyber world of ours..

    Congratulations on your loss this week. I am glad the bingle didn't put a dent into your efforts...Oooh that was a really bad joke wasn't it ;)

    Hope you have another successful week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on that great loss this week. Good luck with your car.

    Things are looking up.

    ReplyDelete