Monday, November 17, 2008

I did weigh



...and it was as expected up in the 70's !!!

Bloody yoyo I am...up, down, up, down !!

I was on track...and getting my shit together, then I for some reason or another have started getting damn hot flushes again. Wellll, more regulary anyways, as they have never really gone away, but since Thursday night I have been waking up as much as a dozen times a night with them.....and then during the day I am freezing cold!! This of course has caused mayhem with me!! Been a right regular grump I have and eating whatever I craved. Luckily I have been excersising....

Anyways last night the flushes weren't as bad....and I hopped on the scales this morning and recorded 71.0....so the saga continues as I battle those damn kilo's.

5 comments:

  1. Darn hot flushes... I was plagued by them a while ago... not getting them now.. not sure why? Still got me ovaries! Hope yours settle down again cos yep, they are the pitts! I still get darn cold too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just like me - up and down!! At least it's not up and up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tie a knot in your yo-yo.

    Hope the flushes disappear soon so you can get back on track.

    Fingers crossed things are getting a wee bit better in your world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor Jen...I hope those flushes settle down a bit for you! I don't have to worry about that....my hormones come in a packet these days!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not a fun time in our lives is it? But hopefully it too will pass. I think, even though it gets harder and harder we just have to keep slogging away and not give in - not that you do give in. Good luck with this week.

    ReplyDelete