Tuesday, December 13, 2011

On Track.....

Tommy and me

Week one of Simply filling has been done and dusted....weigh in result is 1.3 down. Very happy. Simply Filling is easy, for those that have done weight watchers before its just a modified version of the Core program.  All  I am doing is eating foods with a higher fibre, lower saturated fat and sugar.
Menu today for an example is poached eggs on grainy toast for breakfast, chicken breast and salad for lunch and dinner tonight is fish with wholemeal pasta & vege's. I point the bread out of my allowance.

I still have to track, as with the program now I have 49 pro-points to last me a week. The rest of the time I make my choices from filling & healthy food list (a little green triangle indicates those on the ww site) BUT I am finding it sooooooo easy.

Had a busy weekend. Simon & Tracey came down with their brood of 4 and bought all their school work for the term down. All 4 have done well. Jessica & Zoe both got honor certificates for their academic results this year, Sheymus got an award for his sport and willinginess to work as a team member and little Tommy got a certificate for trying his best at kindy.  They have done so well this year and I am so proud of them all.

Well best go put my joggers on, nearly time for a jabberwalk, seeing as the rain as stopped. I want to try as hard as I can to lose this week, as I have no real Christmas challenges to overcome this week.  Gonna give it my best shot anyways......

No comments:

Post a Comment