Sunday, April 08, 2012

Happy Easter...



Happy Easter to you all...

I have worked most of it, tomorrow I have off....and hopefully I can get myself back on track, last 2 days I  have wandered off...

BUT....I have joined Curves...I had a session last Thursday and can't wait to get back after the Easter break....I am sure it is going to help me immensely.

I had my sister out today...showed her the professional pics, she loved them.  Everytime I look at them I smile...that birthday will always be special to me...

3 comments:

  1. Woohoo welcome to Curves Jen :) btw I know I said it before but you look beautiful gorgeous and so happy in those photos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen totally love that last pic of you. You are GORGEOUS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter to you too. And I keep saying this but those pictures are absolutely gorgeous.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete