Tuesday, April 10, 2012

The last of them...



You must be sick of these professional pics...so I'll make these the last....

A big rush this morning, sent hubby off to work and flew out the door myself and headed to Curves. The girls up there are just great...and I am loving it! Going to try and do another session in the morning, have a break on Thursday then back again on Friday after work, I have a 6am to 1pm shift so I'll stop in on my way home from work.

Friday arvo as soon as hubby finishes work we are heading down the coast for the weekend. Eldest son and his family are down there already.....be great, we need a weekend away. And its Caity's birthday on Saturday so it'll be good to spend the time with her.

Weigh in today...lost 100g! My "At Home" subscription finishes next week and with the prices of ww going up I don't think I will be rejoining. But I will continue on my own...I think with Curves and my ww federation of WA group I will stay focused. I am going to continue weighing in every Tuesday and keep things the way they are.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely photos, Jen :) I used to go to Curves, years ago, and really enjoyed it. But at that time, I couldn't afford the membership so I stopped going. Thanks for saying hi on my blog yesterday xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photos !!!!!

    Love, hugs and positive energy.
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. I especially love the top one. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete