Tuesday, April 02, 2013

Easter weekend


The old
On the weekend, it being a 4 day break....we got to and began the next stage of our renovations. This is a pic of the old dining area....with 3 of my gorgeous grandees.
In the process

This is it half way through....after doing Kylee's house we thought this would be easier...it was just a little....but forgot our's is twice as big!!
And last night
And this was taken last night when I got the house looking halfway decent. Just hope I can keep it looking like this. I am not the world's best housekeeper....but do know I am slowly getting better than what I was.

Easter as you can see was very busy for us. All the kids, except Kylee, were away so unfortunately we didn't get to see any of the grandees. 
Did go out to a bbq to one of my nieces, blew all my ww "slush" fund.....but was hoping after all the hard yakka I did over the weekend my weigh in would be good.
Result....after sleeping in and forgetting to weigh in till late....a gain of 200g.

P.S. Was measurement day too...which I forgot...so all done now. Pleased to report a 5.4cm loss for the month....

2 comments:

  1. Love the look of the new flooring :) And I know what you mean about housework skills.. Mine aren't the best either..lol
    Well done on managing only a 200g gain and the 5cm loss is great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done - good work !!! I love your floor - it is beautiful - hope you are happy with it.
    Have a great week !
    Me

    ReplyDelete