Monday, July 01, 2013

Happy Birthday Mum

My cheeky Mum is 84 years old today...Happy Birthday Mum.
Unfortunately I am not going to be able to share it with her, even though I have the day off work I have other things to do...like go to the Drs and get my sore itchy ear looked at.  A big bunch of flowers will be delivered to her from us today though....and I will catch up with her during the next few weeks.
She has completely settled into her new little flat...and most of the things that required fixing have been done...just a couple more to be done, but they have been looked at.
My sisters son, my nephew, lives just a few hundred meters away in  another block of flats and he pops in regularly and cooks her a meal, or chops the wood for her and puts it on the verandah....you know those little chores that aren't much, but are so helpful.  Thanks Rik.



1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Jen's Mom !!! I hope she has a wonderful day - how great that she has a grandson who helps her out like that !!!
    Have the best day !
    Me

    ReplyDelete