Wednesday, December 03, 2014

Feeling good.

 Little William has turned 11 months old…where has time gone. He is now finding his feet and toddles more and more each day, has hands on his feet and has learnt to climb. His Mummy and Daddy are very quickly learning that he is quick !!
We are counting down the days to Christmas so we can gather him (and his mummy) into our arms and give them a cuddle. We speak most everyday, I am lucky that Kylee shares just about everything that happens, all Williams little achievements, his like and dislikes. Through this Williams knows who I am, my voice and my picture (on FaceTime) so that bond is strong.

Work has been frantic, lots of extra hours due to extended shopping hours.  Its busy now so I shudder in horror just thinking about the last week before Christmas and the crowds in the shopping centre.

I thankfully have nearly finished my christmas present shopping. Am going to Perth on Friday with a girlfriend and meeting up with another close friend there….so hopefully I can get the last of what I need. Then next fortnight I can do my food shopping for Christmas and Williams 1st birthday party. 



Tuesday was weigh in…a whole kilo gone!! The week just flew bye and the 100 day challenge to myself seems to be working. I ate within my points allowance 4 out of the 7 days and between work and a few walks I managed to get heaps of steps in and lots of active minutes show up on my fitbit. 
I received my 10% and next week all I have to do is lose 400g and I will have lost 10 kilo's.  My goal to be near or at my goal weight by the end of the 100 days is looking good, yay!! 
I went well over points yesterday, I was craving a spinach, feta and sun dried muffin for my breakfast after weigh in…so I bought one. They are gi-normous but ohh so nice.  Usually I can't eat it all in one meal….but I did yesterday. Counting that has my oink oink moment for the week. 

1 comment:

  1. Well done on your loss !! Good work.
    FaceTime is a wonderful thing isn't it ?
    Have the best day !
    Me xox

    ReplyDelete