Monday, July 02, 2018

Back to Weight Watchers...

 Tonight was my first night back at Weight Watchers.....5pm is the only time I can fit in with my work hours....but so be it!! 
I have gained just over 8 kilo's since my last weigh in.....when I go on holidays I holiday!!
I drink which I don't very often do at home.....and the true reason for the gain methinks was the drinking...AND all the carbs I ate. Leading up to the holiday I cut out 95% of all carbs, allowed myself very very little. Not always a good thing to do especially when you reintroduce them in mega portions like I did...BUT so be it, I did expect it.
Now I am back into it. I have joined up for 12 months....hopefully with all the ups and downs in any ww journey I will get my act together and achieve my goal...its been a long time since I was there.  I was happy on my holiday...my weight held me back only a few times and I knew sooner rather than later I needed to do something. 

I have a lot of aches and pains....80% I am sure are related to my weight...time is up, I am going to do this....I have to give it a damn good go this time around. 

I have this little cutie above to run round after soon.....and the big 4 year old below to keep up with...I struggle to do that some days. I want to fit on the slides with him, climb onto the trampoline and jump....and push him on his bike, go for rides with him...

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the WW, I am sure you will do it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job for getting back to weight watchers! You’ve faced that first weigh in after vacation...and now you are primed and ready for succcess!!!!!

    ReplyDelete