Sunday, July 22, 2018

A down mood day


Woke up this morning in a real down mood.....sooooo what do I do...I eat.
And then I eat more...and to see if my mood improves I eat more still....

Now its after midnight and what am I doing. I am writing this as I can't stop myself from farting....my stomach hurts, I feel sick....all coz I have eaten CRAP!!

Why do I do this to myself?? I should know by now that food is not going to make me feel better...espesially the crap food like I have eaten today. 

I really want to lose this excess weight, I really want to enjoy the weight loss journey, weight watchers is so easy now, its easy to follow so why does one "feeling down" day make me lose the plot? 

Guess tomorrow (or should I say today as it is after midnight) is another day....

3 comments:

  1. Oh my, I’ve been there and done that!!! And I’ve been so sick from doing it that I vow ‘never again’ . Yet...I end up doing it again! Maybe someday I’ll learn!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can so relate, and have no idea why we do this to ourselves. Hope you have woken up today feeling better. Oh and am thinking WW still might be the way to go, now I have read more about it and understand it better :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesterday had another bad day...started off ok...but went downhill.
      Today I am determined to climb back on the wagon.

      Delete