Tuesday, July 10, 2018

First weigh in


Last night was my first weigh in.....a gain of 400grams BUT I did expect it.  (My scales before I left for work that morning showed a loss) Weigh in was between 5 and 5.30pm and I worked from 10am to 5 pm so had to rush from work as soon as I finished to make it in time. After a day of being on my feet all day I knew my weight would be up. It always is. This meeting is the only one that fits in with my work roster at the moment. I have 2 other meetings, 1 x evening and 1 x day one to choose from as well so I will go to which ever one suits my roster. Anyways the first week is done and dusted. 


I had a busy weekend.

Babysat these two on Friday night.....My first time with Summer overnight....and guess what I was up and out of bed before they woke up!!  Miss Summer was a good little girl and slept through for me.....


Saturday Simon came down with his two boys....they stayed overnight....so the house was full. 
Kylee and Garry stayed to catch up with them and have dinner so we ended up having a bbq dinner...a great catch up. Its great to get the kids together like that. 

Anyways time to go start dinner....its been a busy day at work so it will be a quick and easy one....

3 comments:

  1. Hi great pic!!

    Peta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job facing the scales and getting back in track!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pic of the kiddo's. Wish it was warm enough here for a BBQ lol.

    ReplyDelete