Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Girls day out tomorrow.


Have my family on weight watchers duty....no junk is to be stored in my kitchen fridge. There are fridges out on the patio...if they want to have treats they are stored out there. Shawn is the sweet tooth in the family, Ted not so much. I still keep biscuits, muesli bars and other treats in the pantry mainly for the grandies, and I keep a few options for myself in there as well...not denying myself at all, this time slow and steady, I'm in for the long haul. 
Last night was weigh in....800 grams gone.
No exercise other than what I do at work. Must bring more into my day asap as I know I need it for weight loss...and for me, I been missing my walks. Sunday morning I have one planned with my jabber buddy. 

Girls day out tomorrow....looking forward to that. Kylee and I are driving to Mandurah to meet up with my besties. One is coming down from Perth..the other lives near Mandurah. Not sure who they looking forward to seeing more, me or little Miss Summer... lol 





1 comment:

  1. I have decided to give WW a go again, it has worked for me in the past, so figure why not try it again. It gives me more flexibility which I like. Congrats on your weight loss this week, it is an awesome loss :)

    ReplyDelete