Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Another weigh in....

 Weighed in last Saturday.....and disappointed to see only a 100 gram loss. ☹️  I thought I had done better than that. I had one indulgent day BUT as I promised myself I did track EVERYTHING. So far this week all is good. For the first time in ages I had a few alcoholic drinks 🍹 Saturday and Sunday night....AND once again I did track them. Last few days I have been drinking lots of water....hopefully I can flush them out of my system so I can get a better loss on the scales next weigh in. 


I have been struggling to find something for Kylee for Christmas. But the other day I remembered when William and Summer were a few weeks old she had hand and feet impressions done and put into a frame with their photos. So I’ve decided to get updated hand impressions done with photos of both kids now. 



So these are the pics I took this morning before I took them to school and daycare. Took about 20 rapid shot ones but by number 15 Sum was already climbing down off the climbing frame. Anyways these two    are the best of them. Sue the lady doing the impressions and the framing loved them, so do I. No time to get any others as Mum has them at hers while she on days off.  On Saturday I take them for their hand impressions. I’ve told William we going to see a lady on Saturday and he is not allowed to tell Mummy what she does. Fingers crossed he can keep the secret 🤐 I’m hoping that he be more interested in Mummy picking them up and taking him to Mandurah where Daddy will meet them ready for their 2nd overnight visit. They both always keen to see Daddy BUT the last overnight was overwhelming for them I think, it being the first time. William had a meltdown and needed FaceTime with Mummy to say goodnight before he would settle. And he has been very quiet about the sleepover since. They were meant to stay over last weekend but Daddy had other plans, he had a booked outing Saturday night with his girlfriend. Wasn’t even interested in spending Sunday with them. Anyways let’s see what happens, it’s going to be ongoing so gradually the kids will adjust.

Time for me to shower and get to bed. Work again tomorrow. 


No comments:

Post a Comment