Monday, November 23, 2020

Pfffffffttttt

 Well as you can see by the title....I didn’t manage to get myself on track. 

Weigh in showed a gain of over a kilo....and I deserved the gain, I ate junk, and more junk....

And I’m still floundering.....but nowhere near as much as I was. Day by day I’m getting better....but it’s darn hard. Why do I do this to myself all the time? I get to a certain point in my weight loss then pfffffttt I lose the plot.


So...above  ^^^^ this is what I’m trying to do....

And like below I’m trying to eat all the right foods to get myself 100% on track. 

I’ve had a few things on this week that hasn’t helped, my granddaughter turned 17 and a 1st cousin turned 70 and a surprise party was had for him. 




This week my goal is to daily improve....each day to try that little bit harder till every day I am fully on track. 

Yep,,,,I’ve got this...day by day...

1 comment:

  1. I do the same Thing. I am doing great then self sabotage! I think part of me is afraid of the unknown. I’m so used to being overweight...being thin seems foreign and unknown!!

    ReplyDelete