Tuesday, November 03, 2020

Motivation...

I weighed in on Saturday...700grams down. Quite surprised at that as I didn't have the best start to the week. I am still in my online weight loss group and Saturday was the start of a new round. Comparison photo's below....I was so happy to see that the weight loss was showing. I was told yesterday when I went out to lunch with friends that my effortswere being rewarded...but till I saw this I hadn't realised how much of a difference there was. I notice it in my clothes...I now have to wear a belt in my work pants to keep them up šŸ˜€




The kids seemed to have enjoyed their overnight with their Dad and lady friend. He had to ring Mummy before bed for William as he had a meltdown missing her. Other than that he hasn't said too much about the visit at all. I don't know if that is a good thing or bad thing. They are meant to be overnighting again this weekend but he and her have other pre-booked plans šŸ™ Mum is STILL waiting to hear if they have time for day visits....šŸ˜

Better get going, a few appointments to go too this morning.... 1 being eye checkups, I am constantly cleaning my glasses or adjusting them as my vision sometimes appears to be  occasionally blurred. 

Anyways out of here.....

2 comments:

  1. Can really see a difference - have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, I can totally see the changes in your body! Good job!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete