Monday, January 23, 2023

A great week

 Another week has flown by. 

After my 600g gain last week…I made sure there was very little bread and I watched the snacking. No Cookie Monster 👹 this week. Weigh in this morning was 1.2 down, I’ve finally got back to my pre Christmas weigh in. Now to keep the momentum happening. 

My g/f Deb and I have been walking 2 or 3 times a week.


Rest day tomorrow, Deb has a thigh that is giving her grief if she walks too much so rest day for her tomorrow. I have work tomorrow so will get lots of steps in BUT if I wake up early I going to do a small walk.

Been so hot these past few days, we’ve nearly melted. We start our walk at 6.30am and by the end of it we are a sweaty mess. Next few days are meant to be cooler, let’s hope so. 

Not much happening here. 

Been doing some preserving. Hubby put in a vegetable garden and as he usually does he planted way too much. So we’ve made pickles, chutneys, relishes and sauces out of the tomatoes and cucumbers …plus frozen heaps of the other vegetables. Had peas, beans, turnips and silverbeet galore. Had to buy another freezer and I’m now looking for a pantry cupboard to store all these preserving. 


How true is this……

I’ve been dealing with a few opinionated people of late. 

I’ve just said if that’s the way you think, so be it. I just can’t be bothered with petty shit anymore. 


It’s dinner time….time to eat.



1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you are doing well...I thought you had retired? Peta

    ReplyDelete