Friday, January 06, 2023

Here we go go again…

 Happy New Year to anyone that still following me….

It’s been hot most of this week, so daughter has been taking these kidlets to the water park for a couple of hours in the morning before it gets too hot. I went in with them the other day…what a blast they have there,  they are real water babies.


My girlfriend and I have started walking in the mornings again….loving that we can continue our jabberwalking….we’ve both missed it. At the moment we are walking 3k and doing that 3 times a week. Feel so much better for it too. My knee is tolerating it too, long may that last!! And it can only help with the weight loss too surely 🤷‍♀️

I’m doing ok on ww, had a gain over the Christmas break, but I restarted on Boxing Day and going ok so far, the scales are moving down. Tracking is my key.

Did have a falter the other day, got the sad news that a cousin I was close to had passed away. Been expecting it as he was diagnosed with dementia in his mid 60’s, but the other day at just 73 he slipped away. His devoted wife of 48 years rang to let me know and I just slipped into shock….I had to hand the phone to hubby and get her to repeat it all to him. I sat and had a drink and nibbled on a treat while I let my siblings know the sad news. Have the funeral next week to get through now. 

Ongoing war between Daughter and the kids Dad. He still hasn’t seen them, think October was the last time he spent any time with them. Didn’t FaceTime them for Christmas or Williams 9th birthday 2 days after. Work obviously is more important than them 🙄  So daughter spent all last week while she was off work doing a lot of fun things with them. Kids loved it. They missed a few FaceTimes with him because of it which he complained about. So K asked him to have them overnight next weekend so they could spend some time with him. Omg he agreed, but could only have them 3pm Saturday to 4pm Sunday 😲 It’s only been 9 months since he’s had them at his place 💁‍♀️ Then she asked him to have them for 4 days while she had some down time….the response was “sorry I am working, I can’t ” 🙇‍♀️

Daddy of the year…..NOT!!


Just a few pics…..







1 comment:

  1. Happy new year 🥳 Hope it’s a good one

    ReplyDelete