Monday, August 21, 2023

Another Monday….

 And that means it’s another weigh in day….

Pfffft it’s slow going this weight loss….a 100g loss. Feel like chucking my hands in the air and throwing a hissy fit…..BUT……I won’t. ALTHOUGH I have indulged in a few little treats. 

Floated around in my gallery and found these….

The first one was taken at the end of January and I’d only lost a few kilos. The other one taken last week 12.4 kilos down. I can see a difference and I just don’t want to go back to that first pic. So definitely no hissy fit.

The week hasn’t been a busy one. Worked a few hour’s Saturday morning, and Saturday arvo went and watched William play soccer. His game was a bit off, he’d had a few upsets during the week at school and his anxiety levels were over the top. His Dad came down and watched him then took him and Summer backed to Perth with him. 

Sunday a few hours at work again, and then in the arvo Kylee and I went to Mandurah to pick up the kids.  It’s bookweek at the school this week and William is going as Harry Potter again and we needed to get him a new costume, he has outgrown the one he had. Kids were excited after spending time with Dad and travelling home down on the train. They love the train trip. 

Not much else happening. 

Just going to message my girlfriend. I think it may be time to up the exercise, see if she interested in a few walks during the week. 

Catch you next week. 😘

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have managed to get your girlfriend on board with walking. It really is the best exercise for us older girls. It sure it working for me.

    ReplyDelete