Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Would have

 Would have posted before today but silly blogger would not allow me too. I gave up trying after it sent me around in circles yesterday and then again this morning. 

Anyways it’s been a quiet week, nothing exciting happening. Been as cold as ever at night but some lovely fine days during the week. Worked this morning and of course it was raining as I left. Rained till I left but now it’s turned into a lovely day. Apparently more rain coming this afternoon. 

Soccer as per usual on the weekend. For the first time this season the kids Dad was down to watch them. 

Summers little team had no coach as he was on holiday and boy did they miss him, they were lost without him. 

Williams team played a great game again…with William even kicking their first goal. 

His Dad had his eyes opened as to how well he plays now, it’s been a year since he saw them play !!! 


Weigh in, lost 200 grams. 12.3 down now….averaging a 300g loss per week. 

3 comments:

  1. Love watching the Grandies playing sport. You are doing so well with your weight loss. I think as we get older (I’m 67) it takes so long to lose a kilo. Small increments of 200 gms, 300 gms and if you’re lucky 800 gms. That’s what I find the hardest part of sticking to the plan. But it goes to show all losses add up. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it’s hard. I’m 67 too, have thyroid problems. I have just learnt to celebrate every loss.

      Delete