Tuesday, August 08, 2023

Nearly forgot again…

 Have had a couple of busy days and totally forgot to post yesterday. A lot of errands and chores on Monday, then last night the Matilda’s (FIFA Australian Soccer Aries team)played and I got caught up with the game.  This morning was work. 

Was absolutely pelting down with rain most of the morning so that kept me busy. I had to empty all the outside bins in between showers and inside keep the floor dry as rain was so heavy it kept on dripping through the air conditioner vents. 

Weekend was soccer again on Saturday. Summers team won, Williams lost. William played another great game. Was goal keeper and they were a very quick attacking side. He stopped 5 attempts and missed 2 so pretty darn good effort I thought. 

Sunday not much at all other than the usual chores.  I’ve made a list of chores that really need doing so this week I’m going to try and get motivated and get them done….I’ve put them off long enough already. 

Nothing much else, so I’ll leave this and go do prep for dinner. 

Ohhh yeah, weigh in was a 600g loss. 


No comments:

Post a Comment